Relaxation Techniques For Stress
Everyone feels stress sometimes. Here are some tips to help you find a relaxation technique for stress that will help you feel better:
1. Breathe. Try taking several deep, cleansing breaths. Breathe in, hold it for three seconds, then slowly exhale. Repeat at least five times.
2. Shower. Take a long hot shower and allow the falling water to massage your tense muscles.
3. Exercise. This is a great way to release pent up energy and stress. Go for a jog, play a sport, or head to your nearest gym to work out your body and distract yourself from stress.
4. Yoga. Join a yoga class or buy an inexpensive yoga mat and roll it out at home when you need to relax and unwind.
5. Meditate. Find a quiet place to be alone so that you can focus your thoughts and find inner peace.