The wellbeing, vitality and overall health of individuals are greatly compromised with the experience of high level stress. Medical and psychological experts have warned that stresses of any kind will result in the energy system of the body being disrupted and become imbalanced. It is detrimental that stress resolution is sought to ensure healthy equilibrium in the body.
The emotional and physical outcomes of stress can become devastating and long-term. Special effort should be made to minimize stressors and their manifestations.
Here are a few things you can do to relief stress:
• Get adequate amount of sleep
• Have a leisure pursuit/hobby
• Get rid of clutter if necessary
• Introduce more music to your daily routine
• Actively seek to reduce stress on the job
• Find and practice quick stress relief methods (such as muscle relaxation, breathing exercise)
• Develop and work with an achievable future plan